Friday, March 1, 2013

The above photo shows the family of Neff Sedley Shaw and Bertha Balfour Shaw, circa 1912, Wellsford Township, Kiowa County, Kansas. From Left to Right, Backrow: Mildred (Mutt) Shaw, Thelma (Pete) Shaw, Edith (Ede) Shaw, Neff Shaw, Lucille Shaw (in Neff's arms), Bertha Balfour Shaw, Blanche (Boots) Shaw (in Bertha's arms). Front Row: Bernice (Bern) Shaw, Sedley Shaw, Nelda (Nell) Shaw, and Ruth (Slats) Shaw.


Dearest Family, 

 As I have been going through Grandma Shirley and Grandpa David's belongings, I have found myself continually wanting to share it all with all of you. So I decided to create this space here, on this blog. My plan is to upload pictures, drawings, and notes that I find. I know I won't be able to get everything up here, but I figure, in the meantime, and until we can do something more official, this would work for now. My hope is that this can be a venue to share some of the cool things I have been finding, and also that this will be a collaborative venue with each of you--a place where you all, too, can comment and share and discuss. This will be a constantly evolving process, and I value any feedback you all have. I just figured I needed to start somewhere! So here it is.

Looking forward to it all, 

With so much love, 

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment